BLS for Healthcare Providers
* SAVE YOUR KNEES. NO KNEELING NECESSARY FOR THIS CLASS
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- New science and education from the 2015 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- The AHA Chain of Survival for prehospital and in-facility providers
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants